Plate Roll & Section Roll Operator (5/02/2013)
Leading Steel/Sheetmetal Fabrication Shop requires the skills of an experienced Plate Roll & Section Roll Operator to run a variety of Roundo Plate and Section Rolling machines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to read and interpret Drawings.
- Using Maths to determine radii and chord lengths.
- Preparing material for the scheduled work. I.E beveling edges.
- Set up and operation of the Rolling Machines and tooling.
- Maintaining work flow through efficient production processes.
- Maintain the machine and tooling.
- Must be able to work accurately and un-supervised..
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Operating overhead cranes to load and unload material from transport vehicles.
- Knowledge of Roundo Machines or similar.
- A sound knowledge of the Duties & responsibilities (above) is preferred.
- Small amount of GMAW (MIG) or MMAW (STICK) welding experience required for tacking cylinders etc.
Please email resume's to email@example.com